The Lieutenant governor declares he will do nothing in relation to the stamps, but leave it to Sir Henry Moore, to do as he pleases, on his arrival. [electronic resource] : Council chamber, New-York, Nov. 2, 1765. By order of His Honour Gw. Banyar, d. cl. Con.
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1765]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10096.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Includes a statement by Judge Robert R. Livingston and three others, reporting that the lieutenant goveror had promised not to issue the stamps in Fort-George.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10096).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10096
- Colden, Cadwallader, 1688-1776.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|