A sermon preached before the ministers of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England, [electronic resource] : at their annual convention in Boston, May 28, 1772. / By Samuel Locke, M.A. President of Harvard-College.
- Boston, New-England: : Printed by Richard Draper, in Newbury-Street., M,DCC,LXXII. 
- Conference Name:
- Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts (1772 : Boston, Mass.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12436.
1 online resource (51,  pages)
- Sermons -- 1772.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: President Locke's convention-sermon, May 28, 1772.
Errata note, pages 51.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12436).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12436
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|