Mrs. Macpherson's most respectful compliments to Mr. M'Clennachan, and would be extremely obliged to him, if he would give up any further pursuit after Mount Pleasant, as it would add a great deal to the happiness of her and her dear family. [electronic resource] : Monday morning, June 16, 1783. ...
- Other Title:
- Mrs. Macpherson's most respectful compliments to Mr. M'Clennachan ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1783]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44393.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- McClenachan, Blair, d. 1812.
Macpherson, John, 1726-1792.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- A letter to Blair M'Clennachan condemning his wife for maligning Captain Macpherson. Signed: Mary Ann Macpherson.
Place of publication supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44393).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5734
Shipton and Mooney 44393
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|