The Madness of the Jacobite party, in attempting to set a popish pretender on the British throne, demonstrated; [electronic resource] : in a short view of, I. The calamities of former popish regimes. II. The present happy establishment. III. The miseries which would ensue, should the Pretender come in: : with a word to the disaffected party, and to the friends of the present constitution. : [Four lines of verse]
- Boston: in N.E. : Printed for D. Henchman, and sold at his shop., MDCCXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2546.
1 online resource (, ii, 12 pages)
- James, Prince of Wales, 1688-1766.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
Great Britain -- History -- George I, 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Editor's preface signed: P.D.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2546).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2546
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|