Laws of Maryland, [electronic resource] : enacted at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Thursday the eleventh day of August, in the twenty second year of the dominion of the Right Honourable Charles, Lord Baron of Baltimore, absolute lord and proprietary of the provinces of Maryland and Avalon, &c. Annoque Domini 1737. : By authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1737 Aug.)
- Annapolis: : Printed and sold by William Parks., M,DCC,XXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40122.
1 online resource (, 8 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40122).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1005
Shipton and Mooney 40122
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 92
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|