Laws of Maryland, [electronic resource] : made and passed at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Monday the fifth of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1781 Nov.)
- Annapolis: : Printed by Frederick Green, printer to the state., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17583.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Title vignette: state seal.
"There seem to have been two issues of this volume of laws. The MdDioc owns the copy which belonged to Charles Carroll of Carrollton which collates [A]1 B-R² [S]1 [68 p.]. The title page reads Fourth of November instead of fifth."--Wheeler.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17583).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17583
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 221
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|