A faithful monitor. [electronic resource] : Offering, an abstract of the lawes in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, New-England, against those disorders, the suppression whereof is desired and pursued by them that wish well to the worthy designs of reformation. : With some directions and encouragements, to dispense due rebukes, & censures unto all censurable actions. : [One line of Latin quotation]
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Boston, : Printed and sold by Timothy Green,, 1704.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1174.
1 online resource (56 pages)
Law and ethics.
Conduct of life.
Massachusetts -- Moral conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Compiled by Cotton Mather.
"The reprover doing his duty. At Boston-lecture. 3.d. 1.m. 1704."--p. 23-56, by Cotton Mather.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1174).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1174
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 124
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 223
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728, comp.
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728. Reprover doing his duty.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|