At a sessions of the General Court held at Boston the 4th of March 1680 [new style, 1681]. [electronic resource] : Whereas some persons on misunderstanding of the laws formerly made against selling arms and ammunition to Indians, have been ready to transgress in that matter ...
- [Boston : Printed by John Foster, 1681]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 288.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
Indians of North America -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Order prohibiting the sale of arms and munitions to Indians.
Signed: By the Court, Edward Rawson secr.
Ascribed to the press of John Foster by Cushing. Evans gives Samuel Green in Cambridge, Mass. as printer.
Colonial seal at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 288).
- Cited in:
- Evans 288
Wing (2nd edition) M981
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 81
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 84
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|