Chap. VII. An act for granting unto His Majesty several rates and duties of impost and tunnage of shipping [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Impost Act (1765)
- Other Title:
- Act for granting unto His Majesty several rates and duties of impost.
- Boston; New-England: : Printed by Richard and Samuel Draper, and Green and Russell, printers to the government., 1765.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41565.
1 online resource (pages 249-256)
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
Tonnage fees -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Act passed March 8, 1765.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
A separate issue from pages 217-263 of the temporary laws (Evans 10055).
Imprint from colophon.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41565).
- Cited in:
- Shipton and Mooney 41565
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 717
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|