An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-fifth day of May 1743, and continued by adjournment and prorogation to Thursday the twentieth of October following.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1743 Oct.)
- Other Title:
- Act for the more speedy finishing of the land bank or manufactory scheme.
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green, by order of His Excellency the governour, Council and House of Representatives., MDCCXLIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5239.
1 online resource (pages 345-348)
- Land banks -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "An act for the more speedy finishing of the land bank or manufactory scheme." Passed Nov. 10, 1743.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1742 (Evans 5003).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5239).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5239
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 451
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|