Advertisement. [electronic resource] : These may certify whom it may concern, that the General Assembly of this province at their session begun and held the 29th of May 1728, pass'd a resolve for granting two tracts of unappropriated land ...
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1728]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39876.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Eastern Indians, Wars with, 1722-1726.
Massachusetts -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Requiring Massachusetts veterans of the Narragansett War to register for land as recompense for service.
Signed: J. Willard, secr.
Place of publication suggested by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39876).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B745
Shipton and Mooney 39876
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 543
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|