Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. The following order passed the General Court the last session, viz. [electronic resource] : In Council, June 22. 1751. Whereas it has been the practice of the assessors of many of the towns in the province, to neglect or delay settling the proportion of the respective inhabitants to the province tax until late in the fall of the year ...
- [Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland and T. Green, 1751]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40592.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Taxation -- Massachusetts.
Tax assessment -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: Sam'; Holbrook, dep. secr. In the House of Representatives, June 22. 1751. Read and concurred, T. Hubbard, speaker. Consented to, S. Phips. Copy examined, per J. Willard, secry.
Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green were printers to the House of Representatives of Massachusetts in 1751.
Printed area measures 21.2 x 14.6 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40592).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1542
Shipton and Mooney 40592
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 936
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 528
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|