In the House of Representatives, April 9, 1776. [electronic resource] : Whereas it is of the greatest importance, not only to the inhabitants of Boston, but of this whole colony, that the town and harbour of the said Boston should be effectually fortified and secured against any attacks from the enemy ... Resolved, that there be immediately raised eight companies ...
- [Watertown, Mass. : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43078.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Massachusetts -- Defenses.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Watertown.
- Resolve of the Massachusetts General Court. "In Council April 9, 1776. Read and concurr'd. ..."
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43078).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4262
Shipton and Mooney 43078
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1982
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 928
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|