State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, December 28, 1776. [electronic resource] : Resolved, that the following persons be and hereby are appointed to muster the men that have inlisted or shall inlist into the Continental Army, viz. ...
- [Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43083.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Continental Army
Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "In Council, December 28, 1776. Read and concurred. ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43083).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4271
Shipton and Mooney 43083
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2008
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 970
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|