State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, June 16, 1778. [electronic resource] : As justice, humanity and every reasonable principle of the human heart, must urge the necessity of rendering the situation of our brethren ... as comfortable as may be, it is therefore, resolved ... to collect ... the number of shirts, shoes and stockings, set ... in the following schedule ... ...
- [Boston : Printed by Powars and Willis, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15904.
1 online resource ( pages)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Supplies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "In Council, June 17, 1778. Read and concurred. ..."--p. .
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15904).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15904
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2149
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1044
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|