The answer of the House of Representatives, to His Excellency, Joseph Dudley, Esq. [electronic resource] : His speech to the Honorable the Council and House of Representatives, delievered [sic] by the speaker and the whole House, at the Council chamber in Boston, on the 19th. of March, 1702 [new style, 1703].
- Boston : Printed [by Bartholomew Green and John Allen] for and sold by Samuel Phillips at the Brick Shop,, 1702,3 .
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39397.
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Massachusetts. Governor (1702-1715 : Dudley)
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
Massachusetts -- History -- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed on pages 2: By vertue of an order ... I do appoint Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, to print the Answer of the House of Representatives ... James Converse, speaker.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39397).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B247
Shipton and Mooney 39397
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 258
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|