By His Excellency Jonathan Belcher, Esq; ... A proclamation for a general fast. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the twenty-sixth day of February next ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston, the thirty-first day of January 1740 [1741 N.S.]. ...
- Boston: : Printed by J. Draper, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council., 1740 [1741 N.S.].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4554.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Fast day proclamations -- 1741 Feb. 26.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By order of His Excellency the governour, with the advice of the Council, J. Willard, secr. J. Belcher. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4554).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4554
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 746
- Belcher, Jonathan, 1682-1757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|