By His Excellency Jonathan Belcher Esq; ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas Capt. James Scot [i.e., Scott], commander of his majesty's ship the Astrea hath represented to me that the several men hereafter named and described ... have unlawfully absented themselves, and deserted his majesty's said service ... Given at the Council chamber at Boston, the eighth day of June 1741. ...
- Boston: : Printed by J. Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and Council., 1741.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40241.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Scott, James, Capt.
Great Britain. Royal Navy.
Desertion, Naval -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Ordering that the deserters be apprehended, and cautioning against harboring of any deserters.
Signed: By order of his excellency the governour, with the advice of the Council, J. Belcher. J. Willard, secr.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40241).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1137
Shipton and Mooney 40241
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 750
- Belcher, Jonathan, 1682-1757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|