By His Excellency William Shirley, Esq; ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas the soldiers, hereafter named and described, belonging to the regiment under the command of the Honourable Lieutenant-General Philipps, on the night following the 23d. day of April instant, deserted from the hospital upon the common in Boston ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston the twenty-sixth day of April 1746. ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and Council., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40405.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Desertion, Military.
Bounties -- Massachusetts.
United States -- History -- King George's War, 1744-1748.
Massachusetts -- History -- King George's War, 1744-1748.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Ordering the arrest of the deserters, and offering a reward of ten pounds for the capture and return of any.
Signed: By his excellency's command, with the advice of the Council, W. Shirley. J. Willard, secr.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40405).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1328
Shipton and Mooney 40405
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 842
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|