Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By His Excellency William Shirley, Esq; ... [electronic resource] : To [blank] Esq; colonel of a regiment in the county of [blank] Greeting. Whereas the quota of men for this province in the expedition against Crown Point ... Now you are required forthwith to impress [blank] men out of your regiment ... Given under my hand and seal this [blank] day of August 1756 ...
- [Boston : Printed by John Draper, 1756]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40839.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Crown Point Expedition, 1755.
Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
Massachusetts -- Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- John Draper, of Boston, was printer to the governor in 1756.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40839).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1818
Shipton and Mooney 40839
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1065
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771.
Williams, Israel, 1709-1788.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|