By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Having on the twenty-third day of March last, issued my proclamation for encouraging the inlistment of seven thousand men into his majesty's service for a general invasion of Canada ... Given at Boston, the twenty-second day of April, 1758 ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governor and the honorable his majesty's Council,, M,DCC,LVIII .
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40977.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Recruiting and enlistment.
Québec Campaign, 1759.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By his excellency's command, T. Pownall. A. Oliver, secr.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40977).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1965
Shipton and Mooney 40977
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1123
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|