By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas the great and General Court have agreed to raise five thousand men for the campaign this present year 1759: and have resolved, that as many of said men as I shall think proper, and as are willing to enter sea service ... be employed in such service ... Given at Boston, the 29th day of March 1759 ...
- Boston: : Printed by Green and Russell, by order of his excellency the governor and the honorable his majesty's Council., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41050.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy.
Recruiting and enlistment.
Québec Campaign, 1759.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Blank forms.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Describing the provisions and conditions for those volunteering for naval service in the campaign against Canada.
Signed: By his excellency's command, T. Pownall. A. Oliver, sec'ry.
Followed, on verso, by the form to be used for enlistment.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41050).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2039
Shipton and Mooney 41050
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1172
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|