By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation for a general thanksgiving. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the twenty-ninth day of November instant ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston the tenth day of November, 1759 ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor and the Honorable His Majesty's Council,, 1759.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8409.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1759 Nov. 29.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By His Excellency's command, A. Oliver, secr'y. T. Pownall. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8409).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8409
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1180
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|