By His Excellency Francis Bernard, Esq; ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas the General Court, in obedience to his majesty's commands ... hath made provision for raising three thousand men ... Given under my hand at Boston, the twenty-first day of April ... 1761. ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governor and the honorable his majesty's Council,, 1761.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41211.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms
- Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By his excellency's command, Fra. Bernard. Tho. Goldthwait, secr'y. at war.
Printed area measures 36.2 x 23.4 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41211).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2219
Shipton and Mooney 41211
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1238
- Bernard, Francis, Sir, 1712-1779.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|