Cambridge, June 14, 1775. The following is a copy of an infamous thing handed about here yesterday, and now reprinted to satisfy the curiosity of the public. ... [electronic resource]
- [Watertown, Mass. : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14185.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Martial law -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Administration.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Watertown.
- Reprint of Gov. Gage's proclamation of June 12, 1775, declaring martial law.
Ascribed to the press of Benjamin Edes by Evans.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14185).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14185
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1815
- Gage, Thomas, 1721-1787.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|