By His Excellency John Hancock, Esq; ... A proclamation for a day of fasting, humiliation and prayer. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the twenty fifth day of April instant (the day recommended by the Congress to all the states) ... Given at the council-chamber in Boston, the eleventh day of April ... one thousand seven hundred and eighty two ...
- [Boston : Printed by Edward Eveleth Powars?, 1782]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17593.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Fast day proclamations -- 1782 Apr. 25.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: John Hancock. By His Excellency's command, John Avery, Jun. secretary.
Imprint suggested by Evans.
Printed area measures 33.0 x 17.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17593).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17593
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2324
- Hancock, John, 1737-1793.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|