Province of Massachusetts-Bay, ss. The Honourable Harrison Gray, Esq; treasurer and receiver-general for His Majesty's said province, [electronic resource] : to [blank] constable or collector of [blank] Greeting, &c. By virtue of an act ... These are in His Majesty's name to will and require you to collect all and every the sums of money mentioned ... Given under my hand and seal at Boston, the second day of November, 1763 ...
- [Boston : Printed by Richard Draper, 1763]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41398.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms
- Taxation -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Imprint determined from relief cut of royal arms (Reilly 869).
Erroneously dated November 21, 1763, by Ford and Bristol.
Printed area measures 34.5 x 20.9 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41398).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2423
Shipton and Mooney 41398
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1304
- Gray, Harrison, 1712-1794.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|