The Bostonian Ebenezer. [electronic resource] : Some historical remarks, on the state of Boston, the chief town of New-England, and of the English America. With some agreeable methods, for preserving and promoting, the good state of that, as well as any other town, in the like circumstances / humbly offer'd, by a native of Boston. ; [Two lines of Scripture text]
- Boston, : Printed by B Green and J. Allen, for Samuel Phillips, at the brick shop., 1698[.]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 827.
1 online resource (82 [id est, 84] pages)
- Families -- Religious life.
Boston (Mass.) -- Religion -- 17th century.
Boston (Mass.) -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Error in paging: numbers 35 and 36 repeated.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 827).
- Cited in:
- Evans 827
Wing (2nd edition) M1085
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 37-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|