Family-religion, excited and assisted. [electronic resource] : Offered to the reason and conscience of the prayerless housholder.
- Boston: : Reprinted by S. Kneeland, for S. Gerrish, and sold at his shop., 1720.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2140.
1 online resource (, 20 pages)
- Families -- Religious life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title: Family-religion excited and assisted. The fourth impression.
Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2140).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2140
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 127-F
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|