An history of seasonable interpositions; especially relating to the twice-memorable fifth of November. [electronic resource] : Boston 5 d. IX m. 1719.
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1719]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39710.
1 online resource (, 34 pages)
- Providence and government of God.
Great Britain -- History -- Religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The only known copy, held by the Boston Public Library, lacks the title page. Title from caption title.
Running title: An history of seasonable interpositions.
Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39710).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B570
Shipton and Mooney 39710
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 175
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|