The religious marriner. [electronic resource] : A brief discourse tending to direct the course of sea-men, in those points of religion, which may bring them to the port, of eternal happiness. : [Two lines from Matthew]
- Boston in New-England, : Printed by B. Green, and J. Allen, for Samuel Phillips at the brick shop., 1700.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 932.
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Sailors -- Religious life.
- Sermons -- 1700.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 932).
- Cited in:
- Evans 932
Wing (2nd edition) M1145
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 324
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|