A speech made unto His Excellency, Samuel Shute, Esq; captain general and governour in chief, in and over the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. [electronic resource] / By the Reverend Dr. Cotton Mather. ; Attended with the ministers of the Massachusetts-province, New-England, May 30. 1717.
- Other Title:
- Speech made unto His Excellency, Samuel Shute, Esq; ...
- Boston, : [publisher not identified], Re-printed in the year 1720.
- Conference Name:
- Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts (1717 : Boston, Mass.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2042.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Clergy -- New England.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2042).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2042
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 372-B
- Massachusetts. Governor (1716-1727 : Shute).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|