Awakening truth's tending to conversion. [electronic resource] : Delivered in several sermons wherein is shewed, I. That the greatest sinners may be converted and saved. II. That sinners who cannot convert themselves, ought to pray for converting grace. III. That sinners who neglect spiritual blessings until the day of grace is past, will wish for them but in vain, when it is too late. : In which sermons notice is taken of some late remarkable conversions. / By Increase Mather, D.D.
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green, for Benj. Eliot, sold at his shop under the west end of the Townhouse in King Street., 1710.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39511.
1 online resource (, x, 120 pages)
- Regeneration (Theology).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed: I. Mather. Boston, Nov. 9. 1709. (The letters "ather" are inverted and reversed.)
Another issue (Evans 1470, Holmes 11-2) has imprint "Printed at Boston in N.E. Sold by Timothy Green, 1710."
Error in paging: pages 99 misnumbered 91.
"Errata."--verso of title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39511).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B365
Shipton and Mooney 39511
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 11-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|