Ichabod. Or, A discourse, shewing what cause there is to fear that the glory of the Lord, is departing from New-England. [electronic resource] : Delivered in two sermons, / by Increase Mather ; [Eight lines of Scripture texts]
- Other Title:
- Boston, : Printed by Timothy Green, sold by the book-sellers., 1702.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1077.
1 online resource (122,  pages)
- Regeneration (Theology)
Congregational churches -- New England.
- Sermons -- Collections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running titles: The glory departing from New-England; The throne of Christ the most glorious throne.
Some copies have an added engraved frontispiece (either the Emmes portrait or the White portrait). A frontispiece is not found in all copies, but was evidently added to some copies, and was added to certain copies of other of Mather's works. See Murdock, Kenneth B. The portraits of Increase Mather, 1924, pages 41-46, and Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, entries 13 and 64-A.
Errata note, pages 92.
"The glorious throne ... "--p. -122, with separate title page. Also issued as part of: Mather, Increase. Four sermons ... Boston, 1707 (Bristol B323).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1077).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1077
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 64-A
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723. Glorious throne.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|