Newport, 1731. An almanack for the year of our Lord, 1731. [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude of 41 deg. 24 m. north, and longitude, 67 deg. westward of the meridian of London. / By Samuel Maxwell.
- Other Title:
- Almanack for the year of our Lord, 1731.
- Newport [R.I.]: : Printed and sold by J. Franklin, at his printing-house under the town school-house., 1731.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3320.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Rhode Island -- 1731.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Erroneously attributed by Sabin to Samuel Maxwell (1688-1778). In the almanac an entry, "The author's birth day, 1708", appears against May 30.
Dated by Evans and others .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3320).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3320
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 13
Drake, M. Almanacs, 12785
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|