The constitution and frame of government of the free and independent state and commonwealth of New Ireland, [electronic resource] : as prepared by the special direction of the people, for the consideration of their convention, when met. / Composed by those who are invested with proper authority for that purpose.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by R. Aitken, for the free and independent state of New Ireland., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16824.
1 online resource (39,  pages)
- Nova Scotia -- Politics and government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Advertisement at end signed: A. McN. of J.P.
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16824).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16824
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4021
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|