Defensive arms vindicated; and the lawfulness of the American war made manifest. [electronic resource] : To which is added, a short receipt for a Continental disease, &c. : Dedicated to His Excellency General Washington. / By a moderate Whig.
- [United States] : Printed for the author,, 1783.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17905.
1 online resource (55,  pages)
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17905).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17905
- Washington, George, 1732-1799, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|