The children of the covenant under the promise of divine teachings. [electronic resource] : In a funeral discourse, occasioned by the death of Thomas Sewall; student in Harvard College: who died at Cambridge July 18th. 1716. / By Samuel Moodey, M.A. Pastor of a church at York, in the province of Main [sic].
- Boston: : Printed by John Allen, for Samuel Gerrish, at his shop in King-Street the north-side of the Town-House, 1716.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1840.
1 online resource (xii, 52 pages)
- Sewall, Thomas, d. 1716.
- Funeral sermons -- 1716.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1840).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1840
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|