An oration; delivered at the King's-Chapel in Boston, April 8, 1776, [electronic resource] : on the re-interment of the remains of the late most worshipful Grand-Master Joseph Warren, Esquire; president of the late Congress of this colony, and major-general of the Massachusetts forces; who was slain in the Battle of Bunker's-Hill, June 17, 1775. / By Perez Morton, M.M.
- Boston: : Printed, and to be sold by J. Gill, in Queen-Street., 1776.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14892.
1 online resource (13,  pages)
- Warren, Joseph, 1741-1775.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Funeral addresses -- 1776.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: An oration delivered April eighth, 1776.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14892).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14892
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 221a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|