The New-England almanack, or Lady's and gentleman's diary, for the year of our Lord Christ 1774 [electronic resource] : ... calculated for the meridian of Providence, in New-England, lat. 41$ 51' n. and 71$ 16' w. from the Royal Observatory at Greenwich; but may serve all the adjacent provinces. / By Benjamin West, A.M. ; [Eight lines of verse quotation]
- Providence: : Printed and sold, wholesale and retail, by John Carter, at Shakespear's Head, in Meeting-Street, near the Court-House., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13075.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Rhode Island -- 1774.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Rhode Island -- Providence.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Rhode Island -- Newport.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Advertised in the Providence gazette, Oct. 23, 1773.
Booksellers' advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 13075).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13075
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 508
Drake, M. Almanacs, 12840
- West, Benjamin, 1730-1813.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|