An address of the Convention for framing a constitution of government for the people of New-Hampshire, to the freemen thereof, [electronic resource] : voted at their last meeting, viz. on the first Tuesday of June 1783.
- Printed at Portsmouth [N.H.]: : [publisher not identified], M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18042.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Signed on pages 8: George Atkinson, president. John Sullivan, secr'y. pagest.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18042).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18042
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 336
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|