Colony of New-Hampshire. By the Council and Assembly, a proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas the Congress of this colony have, agreeable to a recommendation from the honorable Continental Congress, resolved on, and form'd themselves upon a plan of government by a Council and House of Representatives ...
- Portsmouth [N.H.], : Printed by Daniel Fowle., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14902.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- New Hampshire -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Signed: By order of the Council and Assembly at Exeter, the 19th day of March, Anno Domini 1776. M. Weare, president of the Council. E. Thompson, secretary.
Printed area measures 27.5 x 14.5 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14902).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14902
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 194
- New Hampshire. House of Representatives.
New Hampshire. Provincial Congress.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|