Colony of New-Hampshire. By the Council and Assembly of said colony, a proclamation for a general fast. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the 18th day of April next ... Given at the General Court at Exeter, the fifteenth day of March, anno Domini, 1776.
- Portsmouth [N.H.], : Printed by Daniel Fowle, 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14903.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Fast day proclamations -- 1776 Apr. 18.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Signed: M. Weare, president of the Council. By order, E. Thompson, secretary.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14903).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14903
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 193
- New Hampshire. House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|