State of New-Hampshire. By the Council and House of Representatives. A proclamation for a general fast. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the twenty fourth day of April next, to be observed as a day of humiliation, fasting and prayer ... Given at Exeter the 27th day of March, anno Domini, one thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven. By order of the Council and Assembly. ...
- Exeter [N.H.]; : Printed by R.L. Fowle,, 1777.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15454.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Fast day proclamations -- 1777 Apr. 24.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Signed: M. Weare, president of the Council. E. Thompson, secretary.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15454).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15454
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 210
- New Hampshire. House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|