State of New-Hampshire. A proclamation for a public fast. [electronic resource] : ... The Council and House of Representatives of the state of New Hampshire ... have appointed Thursday the twenty-second day of April current ...
- [Exeter, N.H. : Printed by Zechariah Fowle, 1779]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16388.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fast day proclamations -- 1779 Apr. 22.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Signed: M. Weare, president. J. Dudley, speaker. Joseph Pearson, deputy-secretary.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16388).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16388
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 260
- New Hampshire. House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|