By His Excellency Benning Wentworth, Esq; ... A proclamation, for a general thanksgiving. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday, the twenty-fourth of this instant November, be religiously observed and kept as a day of publick thanksgiving ... Given at the Council-chamber in Portsmouth November the 9th. 1763 ...
- Portsmouth [N.H.]: : Printed by D, Fowle., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41401.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1763 Nov. 24.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Signed: B. Wentworth. By His Excellency's command, with advice of Council, T. Atkinson, Junr. sec.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41401).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2426
Shipton and Mooney 41401
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 71
- Wentworth, Benning, 1696-1770.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|