Anno regni Reginae Annae nunc Angliae, &c. tertio. [electronic resource] : An act for raising a revenue for the support of Her Majesties government within this province of New-Jersey, for two years.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1704 Nov.)
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1704]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1184.
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Acts passed Nov.-Dec. 1704
Title from caption title and opening lines of text.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1184).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1184
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|