An act for the support of the government of His Majesty's province of New-Jersey for five years, to commence from the twenty third day of September, one thousand seven hundred and twenty, and to end the twenty third day of September, one thousand seven hundred twenty and five [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1722 Mar.)
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1722]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2365.
1 online resource (pages 123-145, )
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Acts passed at the first session of the Eighth Assembly, met Mar. 7-May 5, 1722. "The fore-going five acts were published the 5th of May, 1722."--p. 145.
Running title: Anno regni ocatvo Georgij Regis.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2365).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2365
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|