The thirtieth year of the reign of King George II. [electronic resource] : An act for the raising and maintaining one hundred and twenty effective men, for the defence of the frontiers of the colony of New-Jersey.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1757 May)
- [Philadelphia: : Printed by William Bradford, 1757]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7967.
1 online resource (, 4-27,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Acts passed by the Nineteenth New Jersey General Assembly at the first sitting of the eighth session, met May 24-June 3, 1757.
Title page wanting? Title taken from caption title and opening lines of text.
Running title: The thirtieth of George II.
Imprint assumed from previous session laws.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7967).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7967
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1545
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|