By His Excellency William Franklin, Esquire ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas it appears to me on oath, that the house of Stephen Skinner, Esq; treasurer of the eastern division of this province, at Perth-Amboy, was, in the night of the 21st instant, robbed of money ... Given under my hand seal at arms, at the city of Burlington, the twenty-sixth day of July ... anno Dom. 1768.
- Philadelphia: : William Goddard, in Market-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10997.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Skinner, Stephen.
New Jersey. Treasury Dept.
Robbery -- New Jersey.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: William Franklin By His Excellency's command, Jos. Reed, Jun. d. secry. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10997).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10997
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2377
- Franklin, William, 1731-1813.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|